- Relevant Industries:
- Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Manufacturer Name:
- Item Identify:
5th gear and reverse gear
- Offer Ability:
- 50000 Set/Sets for each Working day
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Information
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Luggage) one – 500 501 – a thousand >1000 Est. Time(days) 7 15 To be negotiated
On the internet Customization
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Restore Shops,Farms|
|Location of Origin||China|
|Merchandise Identify||fifth equipment and reverse gear|
Transport manner: Cost-free sample is available once you accept the freight collect
Payment time period: 30% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your organization typically transports items to your nations?
This dilemma is primarily decided by the amount of the goods. If the quantity of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping business.
Q2:Is your company’s merchandise retailable?
Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our order amount is determined according to the packaging of the items. For instance, if there are thirty instances in one box, then thirty are the most affordable purchase quantity.
Q3:What is the payment technique?
If it is a place, we require to get the complete payment ahead of they can be delivered if it is an buy, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to sign the deal.