SD17B Shanding 1000kg 1.5mini digger Household mini Excavator with Accessories
|ZheJiang XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. MACHINERY CO.,LTD
|SHXIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.
|480mm (Any size can be customized)
|XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HU (WEST LAKE) DIS.380B , 13.6kw/2200r/min
|Platform ground distance
|Max. dumping heiaht
|We Pay More Attention To Details, Details Are Our Quality
1. It has excellent work efficiency and cost performance.
2. The standard bulldozer can level the site and backfill the earth to increase the stability of the machine.
3. Simple, small and flexible, easy to transport, can work in small sites, especially suitable for orchards, such as kiwi, vineyards, oranges, navel oranges, CHINAMFG trenches, fertilizing, and weeding.
4. It has multiple functions of mining, crushing, removing hooks, drilling, and earthwork, and can quickly replace accessories, greatly improving the utilization rate of the machine.
1. In addition to the standard bucket, we also provide more auxiliary tools for you to choose from, including Hydraulic Breaker, Toothless Bucket from 50cm to 120cm, Auger. . . . . .
2. Color and style can be customized
|Laidong /Perkins /Yanmar
|Maximum CHINAMFG radius
|Max. CHINAMFG Depth
|Max. CHINAMFG Height
Our company has more than just a rigorous working attitude! A more pleasant working environment. While the employees of CHINAMFG Machinery Company continue to serve customers, they are also very happy to have parties and dinners. Our team, like our factory, is very large and advocates the combination of work and rest.
|Shipping & Payment
For Transportation, We Have Three Methods: Sea, Air, And Land, And Support Multiple Payment And Multiple Transportation Methods. You Can Receive This Mini Excavator You Like At The Port, And Of Course You Can Also Receive The Mini Excavator At Your Doorstep. (The Cost Is Higher, Not Recommended), We Guarantee That We Will Not Charge Any Intermediate Fees And Extra Fees That Exceed The Shipping Cost, We Just Want You To Get This Favorite Mini Excavator Faster And More Preferentially!
1.Can the factory support mass production? Can I purchase a customized sample first?
A:Dear friends,shanding company can support mass production. It can mass produce 200+mini excavator in 1 month, and can support customization (one piece is fine), but it cannot provide free prototypes. Please forgive me, my friend!
2.Can it be transported to my door? I want to get my favorite mini excavator soon?
3.How can I guarantee after-sales after I buy it?
|Video Technical Support;Online Support;Free Spare
|Special Excavator, Marine Excavator, Mining Excavator, GM Excavator
What maintenance practices are essential for prolonging the lifespan of a post hole digger?
Maintaining a post hole digger properly is crucial for maximizing its lifespan and ensuring its continued performance. Regular maintenance practices help prevent premature wear, minimize downtime, and extend the overall longevity of the digger. Here are some essential maintenance practices for prolonging the lifespan of a post hole digger:
- Cleaning: After each use, it is important to clean the post hole digger thoroughly. Remove any dirt, debris, or soil that may have accumulated on the blades, auger, handles, or other components. Use a brush or hose to remove stubborn dirt. Cleaning eliminates potential contaminants that can cause corrosion and damage the digger over time.
- Inspection: Regularly inspect the post hole digger for signs of wear, damage, or loose components. Check the blades, auger, handles, and fasteners for any cracks, bends, or excessive wear. Ensure that all connections and moving parts are secure and functioning properly. Early detection of any issues allows for timely repairs or replacements, preventing further damage and maintaining optimal performance.
- Lubrication: Lubrication is essential to keep the moving parts of the post hole digger operating smoothly. Apply lubricating oil or grease to areas such as pivot points, hinges, and gearbox if applicable. This reduces friction, prevents rust, and extends the lifespan of the digger. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the type and frequency of lubrication.
- Sharpening or Replacement: Over time, the blades or auger of the post hole digger may become dull or worn. Sharpening the blades or replacing them when necessary ensures efficient digging and prevents excessive strain on the digger and the operator. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for sharpening techniques or consult a professional if needed.
- Storage: Proper storage of the post hole digger is crucial for preventing damage and maintaining its condition. Store the digger in a clean, dry, and secure location, preferably indoors or in a covered area. Protect the blades and auger from moisture, which can cause rust. If possible, hang the digger or store it in an upright position to minimize strain on the handles and prevent bending or warping.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: As the post hole digger ages, certain parts may wear out or become damaged beyond repair. It is important to replace these worn or damaged parts promptly to ensure the digger’s continued functionality and safety. Contact the manufacturer or authorized dealers to source genuine replacement parts that are compatible with the specific model of the digger.
- Following Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines, user manual, and maintenance instructions specific to the post hole digger model. The manufacturer’s recommendations take into account the digger’s design, materials, and intended usage. Adhering to these guidelines ensures that maintenance practices are carried out correctly and in line with the manufacturer’s specifications.
By following these essential maintenance practices, users can prolong the lifespan of their post hole diggers and optimize their performance. Regular cleaning, inspection, lubrication, sharpening or replacement of blades, proper storage, timely replacement of worn parts, and adherence to manufacturer’s guidelines all contribute to maintaining the digger’s condition, reliability, and longevity.
How do post hole diggers ensure controlled and precise digging in tight spaces?
Post hole diggers are equipped with various features and techniques to ensure controlled and precise digging in tight spaces. These elements allow users to navigate limited areas and maintain accuracy during the digging process. Here’s how post hole diggers achieve controlled and precise digging in tight spaces:
- Compact Design: Post hole diggers are designed to be compact and maneuverable. They typically have a narrow frame and a slim profile, allowing them to fit into tight spaces where larger machinery or tools may not have access. The compact design enables operators to position the digger accurately and maintain control while digging in confined areas.
- Shorter Shaft Length: Some post hole diggers feature shorter shaft lengths compared to standard models. The shorter shaft allows for better control and maneuverability in tight spaces. By reducing the overall length of the digger, operators can more easily navigate around obstacles and maintain precise digging movements without compromising stability.
- Adjustable Handle Positions: Many post hole diggers have adjustable handle positions. The handles can be repositioned or rotated to suit the operator’s preference and the specific requirements of the tight space. By adjusting the handle position, operators can maintain a comfortable grip and optimize control while working in confined areas.
- Operator Technique: The technique employed by the operator is crucial in achieving controlled and precise digging in tight spaces. Skilled operators can utilize specific techniques such as careful hand placement, controlled force application, and precise movements to navigate around obstacles and maintain accuracy. With practice and experience, operators can adapt their technique to the limitations of tight spaces, ensuring controlled and precise digging.
- Graduated Markings or Measurements: Some post hole diggers feature graduated markings or measurements on the shaft or handle. These markings serve as visual references for the operator, allowing them to monitor the depth and progress of the hole while working in tight spaces. By referring to the measurements, operators can ensure consistent and precise digging depths, even in limited areas.
- Manual Control: Manual post hole diggers offer a high level of manual control, which can be advantageous in tight spaces. By physically operating the digger and exerting force directly, operators have fine control over the speed, direction, and depth of the digging process. The ability to make subtle adjustments on the spot enables controlled and precise digging, particularly in areas where precision is critical.
Through their compact design, shorter shaft lengths, adjustable handle positions, emphasis on operator technique, graduated markings or measurements, and manual control, post hole diggers ensure controlled and precise digging in tight spaces. These features and techniques allow operators to navigate around obstacles, maintain accuracy, and achieve the desired hole dimensions even when working in confined areas.
How do motorized post hole diggers compare to manual ones in terms of efficiency?
Motorized post hole diggers, such as gas-powered or electric-powered augers, offer several advantages over manual post hole diggers in terms of efficiency. Here are some key points of comparison:
- Digging Speed: Motorized post hole diggers are generally much faster than manual ones. The power source, whether it be a gas engine or an electric motor, provides rotational force to the auger blades, allowing them to penetrate the ground quickly. This increased speed can significantly reduce the time and effort required to dig a hole, especially in challenging soil conditions.
- Physical Effort: Manual post hole diggers require significant physical exertion from the operator. The operator needs to apply downward force and twist the digger to dig into the ground. In contrast, motorized diggers eliminate or greatly reduce the need for physical effort. The power source does the work of driving the auger into the ground, requiring minimal physical exertion from the operator.
- Consistency: Motorized post hole diggers tend to provide more consistent digging results compared to manual ones. The power-driven rotation of the auger blades ensures a steady and uniform digging motion. This consistency helps in achieving consistent hole diameter and depth, which is particularly important when installing posts or other structures that require precise measurements.
- Handling Challenging Soils: Motorized post hole diggers are often better equipped to handle challenging soil conditions. They can tackle compacted soil, rocky terrain, or dense clay with greater ease than manual diggers. The power-driven auger blades can exert more force and overcome resistance, making it possible to dig in soils that may be difficult or impossible to dig with a manual digger.
- Large-Scale Projects: Motorized post hole diggers are especially advantageous for large-scale projects that involve digging multiple holes or digging deep holes. The efficiency and speed of motorized diggers allow operators to complete the work more quickly and effectively, saving time and labor costs compared to using manual diggers.
While motorized post hole diggers offer greater efficiency and convenience, it’s important to note that they may come with higher costs and maintenance requirements compared to manual diggers. Additionally, manual diggers can be more suitable for smaller projects or situations where physical effort is not a concern.
In summary, motorized post hole diggers outperform manual ones in terms of speed, physical effort, consistency, handling challenging soils, and large-scale projects. However, the choice between the two depends on the specific needs, project scale, and budget constraints.
editor by CX 2023-12-03